BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
laidback said:
damn i haven't heard that term for a long time...musta na? bagay sa kotse yung wheels (good choice)
Same here. When I read the thread title, I had to check if it was someone from Manila! Nice wheels, pare.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@laidback

ey! thanks bro!!! u a Filipino? what term? magwheels? hahaha! all is good here in manila! :)

qu4ttro

same to you bud!!! happy to see lots of Filipino bmw enthusiasts all over the world :)

i first saw these advertised on a z4 in some car show. as far as i know, im the first to install it on a an e36. the supplier (ROTA Philippines) asked me for pics to put up in their site for advertisement. great :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
pure bred sa pinas :) rota is synonimous for sick wheels...they look like breyton spirit, ill visit there early next year may car club meet ba kayo dyan baka pag visit ko maka attend ako...marami din pinoy dito sa board pro bago lang ako dito sa bimmerfest ma dalas ako sa m5board.com all the time, check it out mamrami ding pinoy doon...ive seen your custom/restored cars iba talaga ang pinoy...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
laidback said:
pure bred sa pinas :) rota is synonimous for sick wheels...they look like breyton spirit, ill visit there early next year may car club meet ba kayo dyan baka pag visit ko maka attend ako...marami din pinoy dito sa board pro bago lang ako dito sa bimmerfest ma dalas ako sa m5board.com all the time, check it out mamrami ding pinoy doon...ive seen your custom/restored cars iba talaga ang pinoy...
ey! kamusta pare :) hahaha! Rota's quality has improved over the years. try looking them up online. by the way, these rims aren't Rota. they just brought them in recently. i guess to add to their selection. nonetheless, Rota produces mags for BMWs as well. great designs

hahaha! regarding the vintage cars, salamat :) its a hobby of mine to restore and modify. i'll update my site as new things come up.

there's a bmw club in manila!!! do tell me when you go home so the club can organize something or we may have something already that you could join. look it up at yahoo. BMWCCP Forums. Ingats man

·
Registered
764 Posts
mdc said:
ey! kamusta pare :) hahaha! Rota's quality has improved over the years. try looking them up online. by the way, these rims aren't Rota. they just brought them in recently. i guess to add to their selection. nonetheless, Rota produces mags for BMWs as well. great designs

hahaha! regarding the vintage cars, salamat :) its a hobby of mine to restore and modify. i'll update my site as new things come up.

there's a bmw club in manila!!! do tell me when you go home so the club can organize something or we may have something already that you could join. look it up at yahoo. BMWCCP Forums. Ingats man
thanks ill check out bmwccp, if theres anything i can do to help don't hesitate to ask email me...ingat...

·
Retired Slacker
6,711 Posts
We used the term "magwheels" in the 1970's in the US. Just an old name for aluminum rims. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Down here in New Zealand we call them mags...

Bmwcat said:
We used the term "magwheels" in the 1970's in the US. Just an old name for aluminum rims. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.