BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just thought some intro notes to get aquainted with the group :)
We have been buying beemers since 1989 my first was a white 4 door sedan 318 E30 delivered in jan90 so i could get 1990 compliance plates (didn't help after 3 years)
We traded onto a E36 blue 4 door sedan 318 again, 1997 E36 again but the signature model (green) included everything leather, wood, roof, - all the stuff you used to option
2001 onto a silver 4 door sedan E46 318 and hasd some fun in 2004 with the offered trade in price from BMW after threatening to jump ship and buy a c200 Kompressor - trade in price jumped $7,500 but secured a 320 sport (my first 6 cylinder)

Currently driving an
E46 bmw 2004 320 sport - best one to date that i have owned but sadly need to move on as lease has just about run out reluctant to sell it but....:tsk:
Have been waiting for the E90 LCI delivery in Australia but having some difficulty getting any reasonable response from my Dealer as to the expected time so that oredering a new one will be the LCI. Anyone have any inof as to the Australian LCI availablity??

Can anyone offer any info - have been looking at spy shots of the lights etc and finally they have replaced the "cappachino grill" (suggesting it looks like milk froth on a mostache)
dates??
thinking of a 323 sport 4 door sedan
all the best
have posted some pics ( ihope) of the 320 sport - i think it best i take some more before i sell it just to keep the fire burning
greg d

1 - 2 of 2 Posts