BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys, new to forum.

Just bought a 2013 335i convertible with 12k miles for $32,000 CPO - fully loaded with navi, park assist, heated seats, M Sport package, harmon kardon system, 18" M sport wheels. Black color. Did i get a good deal? I think i did.

Your thoughts and what should i expect from this car as far as maintenance issues.

Also, i am not familiar with the E9x designation for this car. Is mine an E90?

i also read something about SULEV. what is that and how can i find out what mine is?

saw a thread with HPFF also. what is that?

Thanks for your comments and hope to be an avid poster soon :)

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest! I've moved your question to our E9x 3 Series forum, you'll get more feedback in here. Your specific chassis code is E93, but it falls under the E90 umbrella. SULEV is Super ultra-low emissions vehicle. You can decode your VIN to figure out if you have a SULEV or not. The HPFP is the high pressure fuel pump.

Tim

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think you got a great deal! I just got a 2013 328i convertible CPO for $29,500 a couple of months ago, with 17.5k miles on it, HK audio, and I thought I did good! (And I didn't get park assist.) Congrats!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Seems like a good deal to me. 18 months ago I bought a 2011 CPO 335is convertible for about the same price. It had 24K miles on it and loads of options, original window sticker price was $70K.

·
Registered
790 Posts
That is a good deal, it's been a few years but I paid 28k for my 2011 335is convertible but it had 58,000 miles on it. I now have 72,000 on it and have not had one single problem with the car. My sticker was also over 70k on the car. You should have many years of problem free driving , I have . Many of the earlier issues with the engine and car had been worked out by 2011, so you should be fine. I think i got pretty lucky with my car. It had been sitting on the BMW lot for about two months and several possible sales fell through at the last minute due to financing issues. They were about to put the car out at the auction to move it off the lot, so it was good timing for me. No matter what price you paid for the car, the dealer is not losing money , but that is a good deal!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys for your responses. Really appreciate it and now i feel better that we got a great deal :)

So this car was 70k back then fully loaded? Wow!!! This was a great deal!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sorry but your 335i probably stickered out a little less than our 335is .
We only gave you our info because it was the closest we had to what you bought.
Not sure but I think the is added about $7K to the new sticker price but I didn't look it up and am going from memory
I'm sure someone else will correct me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts