BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just ordered an M Coupe from a local dealer. They do not have an allotment, but no one else is in front of me and I've paid a deposit. Right now I've chosen black sapphire/black leather. (I may go with silver/black, however). The only option I'm getting is the Premium package. My salesman believes my car could be here by late August.

I considered the M Coupe after seeing it online yesterday for the first time. (I let my subscription to Sports Car International run out three years ago so I was really out of the loop.) I drove down to the dealer, test drove an M Roaster with no intention of getting one, was blown away with the braking, steering, and power and ordered it. I really liked the old M Roadster, but the new coupe forced me to get it.

The reason I was out of the loop so much was because I was focused on getting an Elise. But when it came down to it I just couldn't choose a four cylinder Toyota engine for nearly the same price as this. The Elise looks cool as hell and is quite light, admittedly, but man, I'm tired of four cylinders. The BMW inline-6...330 HP N/A...amazing.

I don't know if I'm supposed to ask questions here or just introduce myself, but I do have some questions that I'm going to search here answers first.

Also I'm from St. Louis, which sort of lame in a few ways, and I think I'd be a lot happier on either coast. But the cost of living is really low here, which is a plus.

Matt

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,360 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to The 'Fest. :thumbup:

·
Dragon Master of TEXAS!
876 Posts
Welcome to the 'FEST! Glad to have you join us!
Check out the Z-thread for all the information towards your questions.
Congrats!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.