1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Adding tickets
198 Posts
Hey, welcome! Same here, actually; just got a 97 Z3 2.8 a couple weeks ago, and still doing research on what I want to do to it...then I discovered this site, and am impressed with how active it is. A gold mine....

·
Investigative Tinkerer
5,011 Posts
Ragnarok said:
Hey, welcome! Same here, actually; just got a 97 Z3 2.8 a couple weeks ago, and still doing research on what I want to do to it...then I discovered this site, and am impressed with how active it is. A gold mine....
Welcome to the fold. Some here will be envious of your location :angel:

BTW, posting pictures of your car are considered essential :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randy Forbes said:

I'm envious! Small part of why I am putting off the fix. I am looking for a good shop in the Chicago/Milwaukee area that would perform the custom job. I know they are out there. Does anyone have any recommendations? The bigger part is finding the time to drop off the car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the club, nice looking M

Enjoy!!!!

Chris

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome.

Good Color choice:bigpimp:

·
A Clean Windshield
2,245 Posts
welcome. stay tuned for good stuff here. search is quite good by the way.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
:thumbup:

·
World Traveller Forever
1,653 Posts
Hey there you Sconny guy..

Hey there Wisconsin guy!
Great that you have found this site.
Did you take those photos in the parking lot on the East Side of Milwaukee? Downer Avenue? Just wondering.... I spent some time there in Milwaukee going to the University and kinda was wondering. The Lake Michigan photo with the limestone blocks with your car look killer too by the way.
Welcome.
325ic a beer:drink: :beerchug:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for all the comments and welcomes!! :D Hey 325ic a beer, all the photos were taken in Kenosha. The lake photos are my favorite because it combines the best car with one of the best-looking backgrounds. I really enjoy living next to the lake. Although, the winds off of Michigan can make for a pretty cold winter. Milwaukee is a great town to live in and go to school!! Mine was in a sea of cornfields down in Illinois.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and your cars!

Thanks again.

·
Inquiring mind
879 Posts
FYI A matching Hardtop is up on EBAY

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks CarlM, that would be fun, :( but I am saving up for Randy's fix. How did 01silber put it? Oh yeah, I want my car to be "forbezized."

·
Investigative Tinkerer
5,011 Posts
Randy Forbes said:

Okay, I'll post pictures of Ragnarok's car myself...

·
Investigative Tinkerer
5,011 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder if Randy's new neighborhood, and I'm not talking close neighbors, have a skewed understanding of the commonality of the Z3? I'm not sure of the turn-around, but I'm sure they have more Z3s passing their front yards than mine.

·
The Anti-Rice
5,391 Posts
This guy is in Toledo and he is looking for someone to do custom work? Your kidding me right?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts