BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking at the posts and found a wealth of info.
I have posted a pic of my muther first mod will be a set of shoes (Rims) I have been looking at the M3 rims 8.5 X 18inch

Attachments

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Well....you cant fit OEM M3 rims on your car without rolling out the rear fenders. You need to get 4 front rims or get replica

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
///Mathew said:
Well....you cant fit OEM M3 rims on your car without rolling out the rear fenders. You need to get 4 front rims or get replica
Considering he mentioned 18x8.5 size, and the stock rims are 8 and 9 wide, I'm assuming he is talking about replicas. ;)

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Mystikal said:

Considering he mentioned 18x8.5 size, and the stock rims are 8 and 9 wide, I'm assuming he is talking about replicas. ;)
oh i didnt know the sizes of the real vs replica.

So it looks like he really did stfa :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Thanks guys and you are right they are replica's. Does anyone know if there have been any problems with the replica rims ?

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Re: Thanks

tsmbimmer said:
Thanks guys and you are right they are replica's. Does anyone know if there have been any problems with the replica rims ?
Welcome! I have never heard of any problems, although I believe they are slightly heavier than OEM. Some of the M3 owners may be able to better advise...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts