BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! Just joined today after monitoring and recieving information from this forum for a couple of months.:) The information in this forum has been awesome and I hope the wealth of knowledge continues to flow for years to come!:thumbup: I'm currently stationed in Guam right now, but I'm on leave until tomorrow so I wanted to take some pics of my bmw and share them before I leave. Tell me what you think!

Attachments

· David
3,643 Posts
Beautiful 7! Welcome to the forum.

Can't go wrong with alpine white on black with the sport package.

· Registered
12,829 Posts
Looks like they jacked your sport wheels and gave you the 18's off a 745.:tsk:

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really??? Aint that some bs! Lol Well good thing I have people like you who can steer me in the right direction. What are the rims I'm supposed to have with the 750i? I was looking into replacing these anyway.

· Registered
12,829 Posts
you should have had some bad a$$ style 149 20"'s

· Registered
3,076 Posts
All you need is a set of chrome 128's an you will be looking like 1bads lil bro!:bigpimp:

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rookie2008 thanks I'm going to have to check those out as well! I've read into you guys posts on spring and lowering and offset this and that and staggering and I know absolutely nothing about how to do any of that! Lol But I would like to do all of that in due time!

· Registered
12,829 Posts
If you can get the 21" alpinas I say go for it, Those are some nice wheels.:thumbup:

· David
3,643 Posts
1bad540 Thanks for the response. I'm going to check those out and see what I can do! Do you think some Alpina B7 rims would look too poserish being that I don't have one! Lol
Why no post your budget and what you are looking for in a wheel (size, lip or no, color) and we can help you out. I wouldn't put an Alpina wheel on a non Alpina.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.