BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. I've had 4 3 series and just got my second Z4. My first one was a 2005 Z4 3.0, just got a 2008 M. She's going to turner next week for a valve adjustment, spark plugs, and oil analysis. So far she's everything I've msised about my 05 but better

Here she is along with my truck:

and here is the old one with my first 3 series:
_a__a2_

·
Registered
278 Posts
Very nice history of fun cars. Welcome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
128 Posts
oh nice. are you on tacomaworld
Yes I am but haven't been on the site in sometime. But sure do love the Trucks for sure. My 2012 has the TRD Super Charger, Headers, & Catback Exhaust. Tacoma world was a great place to do my research before I had all of the upgrades done; as this site is to learn about our Beemers. What have you done to your Taco so far? I like your light Bar by the way, and the Roof Rack ties in nicely:thumb: Is there a lift Kit on it? Because it looks like it sits a little higher than mine. Nice to see you on here also. I go by the same screen name on Tacomaworld also

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I am but haven't been on the site in sometime. But sure do love the Trucks for sure. My 2012 has the TRD Super Charger, Headers, & Catback Exhaust. Tacoma world was a great place to do my research before I had all of the upgrades done; as this site is to learn about our Beemers. What have you done to your Taco so far? I like your light Bar by the way, and the Roof Rack ties in nicely:thumb: Is there a lift Kit on it? Because it looks like it sits a little higher than mine. Nice to see you on here also. I go by the same screen name on Tacomaworld also
oh nice, they stopped making the superchargers and they're going for a premium now if you can find one. i'd love to do that but i can't justify the costs for what you get out of it. it's got about 2.75" of lift on it, plus the larger sidewalls on the tires. the bumper gives it a good amount of clearance making it look higher too. here's my build thread, too much to list:
https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...ld-thread-evur-2015-trd-sport-6-speed.373953/

·
Registered
128 Posts
oh nice, they stopped making the superchargers and they're going for a premium now if you can find one. i'd love to do that but i can't justify the costs for what you get out of it. it's got about 2.75" of lift on it, plus the larger sidewalls on the tires. the bumper gives it a good amount of clearance making it look higher too. here's my build thread, too much to list:
https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...ld-thread-evur-2015-trd-sport-6-speed.373953/
S W E E T! Nice build:thumbup::thumbs:
For me I tow my two VW Super Beetles to Car Shows so I wanted the extra Towing power. Glad I got it when I did since they stopped selling them. But I would still like to get a lift kit installed. Very nice truck. And your Beemer is a nice compliment I'm sure

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
S W E E T! Nice build:thumbup::thumbs:
For me I tow my two VW Super Beetles to Car Shows so I wanted the extra Towing power. Glad I got it when I did since they stopped selling them. But I would still like to get a lift kit installed. Very nice truck. And your Beemer is a nice compliment I'm sure
oh nice, yeah that makes sense, you have 2?? all i tow is the bikes. occasionally i have to tow something to help someone out, but i mostly bought the truck for track days etc. it's been a dream of mine to have a truck and a roadster so it's the perfect combo.

·
Registered
128 Posts
oh nice, yeah that makes sense, you have 2?? all i tow is the bikes. occasionally i have to tow something to help someone out, but i mostly bought the truck for track days etc. it's been a dream of mine to have a truck and a roadster so it's the perfect combo.
That Bike is nice too, yes a 75' and a 73'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts