BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little introduction is in order, and back ground.
Name is Paul Mendoza. I am a any kind of car enthusiast. Not stuck in the this brand is better type of thinking. Ive been a crew member on several drag cars in the the nostalgia side.
Came from a modified 04 Pontiac GTO with man pedal. (6 spd tremec) car was totaled thanks to the kid who pulled out on front of me. Insurance payed out so on the hunt I go. Also have a 68 GTS Dart, 2015 2500 Duramax, and a 76 Datsun PU covnverted to 4x4.
Picked up last night a beautiful Space Grey 09 335i. No manual cars to be had so auto it is. Wife even fell in love with it. It is a bit stiffer than the GTO that has full Pedders/ Hotchkis suspension. Kit came with 19" star wheels which I will probably change out with 18"s. (Im not a rubber band tire kind of guy....), sport suspension. Car is a go cart on steroids! Plenty of power. Very connected to the asphalt! I believe the car is all stock so a few upgrades will be in order once my funds are replenished by parting out the Goat. Plan is to go through the suspension, (not lowering it) new exhaust, (not obnoxious loud, if I want obnoxious Ill drive the Dart!) And a Cobb Accessport. Would like to have the turbos rebuilt just as a reliability thing since it will be my daily driver like the GTO was.
Paul
_a2_

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome. Nice car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts