BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to do an impromptu shoot the other day as the sun was setting. Got quite a few pics, still editing many, here are the first few for now.

Comment and let me know what you think :D

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very VERY nice pictures (of a VERY NICE CAR) !
But if you don't mind, the first one has not optimal composition as the electricity pole or whatever streetlight pole there behind the car is as if it is "mounted" on the car's roof....so here some correction may be needed, but otherwise nice excellent shots revealing car's form and style

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very VERY nice pictures (of a VERY NICE CAR) !
But if you don't mind, the first one has not optimal composition as the electricity pole or whatever streetlight pole there behind the car is as if it is "mounted" on the car's roof....so here some correction may be needed, but otherwise nice excellent shots revealing car's form and style
Thanks guys. I agree, I rushed a bit with my edits so will spend a bit more time on them soon.

Glad you enjoyed them, wonder what you other GT'ers think?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
It seems that my GT would be the "before" pictures to your "after" ones. That said I love the look you have achieved. Well done......!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm not a fan of pimped or black wheels however the look has put an entirely different spin to the Gt
I like really like the look I know the pain it takes me to polish and wax your arms must be falling off, very slick
What products you shining with ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts