BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all thought I would take a moment to post about our new to us BMW.
So after much contemplation as to whether to buy a 07-08 Alpina B7, (I am an old school american car gear head who LOVEs HP and I love the look of that setup), I decided that it would not be prudent to turn my wife loose on our fellow Nothern California comuters with that kind of "GO", (it is really more for her to drive and us to use for trips to SoCal and Vegas). So instead I bought our first BMW, a 2007 750i, Sport package with all available options except for night vision. Bottom line is now I am P.O.ed because what a SWEET machine. Hmmm maybe I need to buy the B7 for me to drive. Grin :):):)

Attachments

· Banned
401 Posts
Welcome to the club .
Nice ride.

· "Clunker" *****
6,469 Posts
So after much contemplation as to whether to buy a 07-08 Alpina B7, (I am an old school american car gear head who LOVEs HP and I love the look of that setup), I decided that it would not be prudent to turn my wife loose on our fellow Nothern California comuters with that kind of "GO", (it is really more for her to drive and us to use for trips to SoCal and Vegas). So instead I bought our first BMW, a 2007 750i, Sport package with all available options except for night vision. Bottom line is now I am P.O.ed because what a SWEET machine. Hmmm maybe I need to buy the B7 for me to drive. Grin :):):)
Not sure what to make of this. Is your wife a very aggresive driver?

· Do work son!
293 Posts
welcome to the fest..That B7 will never be a bad second car..go for it:)

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Very nice purchase and keychain man! :D definitely go for the B7. I just drove a 2012 model and I was blown away

· Registered
3,076 Posts
Congratulations. Your car looks good:thumbup:. Its something about the sports package that I have just grown to love. Welcome to the fest.

· Registered
3,076 Posts
Thought I would post another picture of the Bimmer and a picture of the keychain I just had to make...:bigpimp::bigpimp::bigpimp:
:rofl: Good 1.

· David
3,643 Posts
Black 750 + sport + 149s is about as good as it gets. Congrats on the new car; it's an absolute beauty.

· "Clunker" *****
6,469 Posts
She is not really aggresive but she does like to push the limit at times. My worry is even though an Alpina is "refined" power she could get into trouble. She is a good driver but the temptation gets to us all at times.
So the upshot is that you don't trust her to drive a hot car. Based on my experience on this forum your opinion is probably shared by many other 'festers. So be it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.