BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Learning to drive...
631 Posts
It stands at 41K right now. That is pretty impressive for a 4 year old car.

Florian

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
This car was/is owned by the owner of the dealership. The guy has a warehouse full of Bimmers behind the dealership and would take cars off the lot that he thought would be rare. When I walked through it, there were M1s, Isettas a 507 among others.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I guess it has full warranty if it hasn't been titled. Opportunity of a lifetime!

·
Registered
344 Posts
jbrannon7 said:
Would be sweeter without the "moonroof" option.
If you're rather short in stature. At 6'1", with the sunroof open, I still don't really have clearance with a helmet on. Without the sunroof, my head is in the headliner even before the helmet. M Coupes are one of few cars that the sunroof actually adds headroom, ups the melanoma factor too, what's not to like!?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did some searching at the dealers website when he first put the car on ebay and he wants...drumroll please.....59grand for it!!!!!! Holly molly!!!!

·
Vivan los Bimmers!
205 Posts
I guess now that the new M Coupe is out, he doesn't think this one is rare enough to keep. :)

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts
AndyM said:
This car was/is owned by the owner of the dealership. The guy has a warehouse full of Bimmers behind the dealership and would take cars off the lot that he thought would be rare. When I walked through it, there were M1s, Isettas a 507 among others.
Hate to rule on a technicality, but it isn't really "owned" by the owner of the dealership as his personal car... it is owned by the dealership, which is might or might not be full owner of. Since it is still on a Certificate of Origin and has never been titled, it is not in his name. ;)

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts
Alex.M said:
I guess it has full warranty if it hasn't been titled. Opportunity of a lifetime!
Think again... car has an in-service date of 5/8/02... Full Maintenance is already expired, and warranty goes through 8/8/06 or 55,000 miles.

·
Dragon Master of TEXAS!
876 Posts
Nice ride, but the only funny thing is the location of the V1! Piss poor choice! I wonder if he ever noticed that the rear detector was not going off when he drove by a cop???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Too bad he ruined that car with that crappy Dinan exhaust, quads only IMHO. Hopefully he saved them.

JMC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts