BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to order from BMW Nashville at 25% off list but that source dried up.

Now I need to order a bunch of stuff (washer jug/cap, various interior clips, etc). Anyone have a good mail order source?

·
Inquiring mind
879 Posts
I used to order from BMW Nashville at 25% off list but that source dried up.

Now I need to order a bunch of stuff (washer jug/cap, various interior clips, etc). Anyone have a good mail order source?
Try MAX :thumbup:
he posts here & plays here
01silber is his member name
Started his own BMW online biz
Was/is a sponsor

·
Registered
195 Posts
bmw-auto-parts-dealer.com is where i get my parts...
for parts diagrams use realoem.com

w/ the combo of these two, it is pretty great and you don't have to worry too much about part errors and talking to people on the phone.

·
Registered
568 Posts
what's the discount like for the places listed above?
I mean Nashville was amazing for 25% off.
So was that place in FL back in the day.

·
The knights who say Ni!
456 Posts
And I will add to the pending questions by asking if any of the above are known to ship fluids. In particular, I am interested in the Castrol 10W-60 for the S54. I was able to buy cases from Jay at Nashville and, even considering the shipping, it was slightly cheaper and more convenient than driving all the way to the dealer.

·
Calvinball Professional
1,104 Posts
Jay's at a dealership in Florida now.:)

·
Inquiring mind
879 Posts

·
Investigative Tinkerer
5,011 Posts
Where???:dunno:
He's not in a position to handle the bulk of internet orders at this time, it's a smaller dealership than Nashville is, and multi-marque.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
I would also caution against ordering from bmw-auto-parts-dealer.com. I used to order from them, but when they screwed up 3 orders in a row (shorted me parts on all 3 orders), I stopped using them. Their internet ordering is now run by monkeys.

·
Inquiring mind
879 Posts
He's not in a position to handle the bulk of internet orders at this time, it's a smaller dealership than Nashville is, and multi-marque.
He always was more than fair with me even on parts that arrived damaged. Just thought he might be close by in Florida. I never met him face to face. could you Pm me his location, just thought I would say hello if he's in the area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts