BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
rookie/peon
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Brand new member here, just picked up a 1995 Boston Green 318i two weeks ago. It's got high miles and I'm lovin it so far. Although I do wish it had a bit more oomph. First thing I'd like to do about that is get new spark plugs. Who knows the last time they were changed, and upgraded ones always help. Searching around, I see that NGK Iridium IX ones are the preferred type. Are these the ones I should be getting?:

http://www.amazon.com/NGK-Spark-Plugs-ZFR5FIX-11-2477/dp/B0033I44S0

Thanks fellas. :thumbup:

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts

·
rookie/peon
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please at least pretend to look.
Does identifying the spark plug of choice qualify as pretending to look? Because the other guy didn't know.

My question remains though: when I search the forums, I see people saying that NGK Iridium IX are the spark plugs to get. When I go to amazon and search for them, I found the link which I previously posted. However, when it asks you input your vehicle I am informed that those plugs will not fit a 1995 318i. That's what I'm trying to ask, will these plugs fit?

·
Instructor of the Stig™
7,255 Posts
You are on the right track NGK plugs are among the best for your BMW~!

We have them available below.

Click HERE to order or for more information.

As far as the link you provided, I am not sure what those fit. You will want to make sure are getting NGK BKR6EK as seen above.

Please let us know if you have any questions! Feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

Best,
Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.