BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one recommend a place for new tire installation for BMW in the Northern VA Area? (leesburg, herndon, reston, sterling?)

I would like to buy the new tires from DiscountTireDirect.com. The Dealer said they wont install if the tires are not bought from them

I don't want to risk doing it in Sears/Walmart/Costco if that would cause a problem.

Thanks!!

·
Anti-Hack
5,483 Posts
Try tirerack that also has local installers. Or use a locally owned and operated tire place.

Or just get them from the dealer. If you're using OE tires, dealer prices won't be *too* far off.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Can any one recommend a place for new tire installation for BMW in the Northern VA Area? (leesburg, herndon, reston, sterling?)

I would like to buy the new tires from DiscountTireDirect.com. The Dealer said they wont install if the tires are not bought from them

I don't want to risk doing it in Sears/Walmart/Costco if that would cause a problem.

Thanks!!
That behavior must vary from dealer to dealer. I have purchased tires from discounttire.com on two occasions and my dealer, bmw of houston north, didn't object to installing them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts