Shiftin
404 Posts
Sweet! Get some clears on that sucka!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clears

I'm not sure about a full set of clears yet. I like a little bit of color on a car. If the car was another color maybe, but for now I'll just be ordering some clear side markers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tgravo2 said:
Awesome car! Enjoy! :thumbup:
Thanks! :D
These pictures aren't the greatest. I forgot my camera was set to low rez. Hopefully I'll find time to take some quality pictures later today.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Re: Clears

Morphnoid said:
I'm not sure about a full set of clears yet. I like a little bit of color on a car. If the car was another color maybe, but for now I'll just be ordering some clear side markers.

trust me car looks 10x better w/ full set of clears

more pics

·
...worked on the railroad
1,054 Posts
New Bimmer in the house! Congratulations, Morphenoid!

Long may you drive!

Just a few items from Bavarian Autosport that may interest you ;)

P21S Wheel Cleaner - 1/2 liter spray bottle
Recommended by BMW! Spray it on, let it work, hose it off. Safely removes brake dust and ... more info...
Part # : WC P21S $ 12.95

Wheel Washing Brush
Simply the best, most comfortable car wash brushes you can buy. From OXO, the same ... more info...
Part # : 17006 $ 14.95

Wheel Brush - 5 inch (small)
This loop-wire wheel brush features a 5" head with soft black poly bristles on a red ... more info...
Part # : 627 $ 6.95

Wheel Brush - 9 inch (large)
This larger wheel brush features a 9" head of white tampico fiber and a wooden ... more info...
Part # : 625 $ 8.95

·
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!
150 Posts
:thumbup: Congratulations. Just a couple more weeks and hopefully I'll have mine. I'm also of the opinion that those Euro clears look great, but to each his own. Just my $.02. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Clears

ak330i said:
trust me car looks 10x better w/ full set of clears
Ak, Your pics sold me on the clear taillights, but I'm still not digging the front clears on an all silver car. I'm sure I am in the minority on this. :)

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
GeoTopaz330i said:
Sweet! Get some clears on that sucka!
Why make it look like a ri cer?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Re: Clears

Morphnoid said:
I agree. Forget the front clears. A little color looks good against Ti-Silver. Also, you've got the standard chrome window trim and not the ZHP high gloss black trim. Did you have to special order that?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Re: Re: Clears

Phil F said:
I agree. Forget the front clears. A little color looks good against Ti-Silver. Also, you've got the standard chrome window trim and not the ZHP high gloss black trim. Did you have to special order that?
umm, Morphnoid's pics show that his car has the ZHP standard black trim. perhaps you're getting confused with ak330i's pics of his non-ZHP car? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts