Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought an X5 yesterday, I living in Belgium and working in Luxembourg so do quite a bit of driving on different types of roads and wanted something comfortable. Did some research before I bought it so was expecting one or two gremlins as she's a 2008 with 142k kms on it, one of which was rear suspension sagging and true enough...the very next day the LHR starts to say...but imagine my surprise when I look under there and see a coil spring and shock absorber....wut??? No airbag???

·
Registered
255 Posts
So I bought an X5 yesterday, I living in Belgium and working in Luxembourg so do quite a bit of driving on different types of roads and wanted something comfortable. Did some research before I bought it so was expecting one or two gremlins as she's a 2008 with 142k kms on it, one of which was rear suspension sagging and true enough...the very next day the LHR starts to say...but imagine my surprise when I look under there and see a coil spring and shock absorber....wut??? No airbag???
Hey welcome to the forum.

Come over to the E70 (2007 -2013) specific forum's page and you will meet many interesting and helpful fellows.

Does your Bimmer have a 3rd Row seat?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey welcome to the forum.

Come over to the E70 (2007 -2013) specific forum's page and you will meet many interesting and helpful fellows.

Does your Bimmer have a 3rd Row seat?
Hi, thanks for your reply, no mine has only 5 seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts