BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to bimmerfest and very happy to be a future owner of a 2001 BMW 330 CI. Last saturday i went to the used car dealer ship to test drive it and it drove like a dream and shifted so smooth the only issue I have is that is it has 111,000 miles on it. I am wondering if it is worth putting lots of money into it like aftermarket performace parts with that many miles on it. Anyways I am pretty sure I am going to buy it because every thing about the car is right and everything on the car works.

Like I said the only thing that worries me is the mileage.

Any response helps. Thanks

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,979 Posts
Assuming it is a manual trans I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
depends on the price....... how much? auto or manual? whats the color?

·
Keeping it surreal
43,254 Posts
I am new to bimmerfest and very happy to be a future owner of a 2001 BMW 330 CI. Last saturday i went to the used car dealer ship to test drive it and it drove like a dream and shifted so smooth the only issue I have is that is it has 111,000 miles on it. I am wondering if it is worth putting lots of money into it like aftermarket performace parts with that many miles on it. Anyways I am pretty sure I am going to buy it because every thing about the car is right and everything on the car works.

Like I said the only thing that worries me is the mileage.

Any response helps. Thanks
Other than supercharging it, *there are no other performance mods* or parts that are worth spending your money on (well, swaybars are the other option). If you`re buying this car with the illusion of adding another 50 or 60 HP thru simple bolt-on mods, it ain`t gonna happen....with BMWs, what you see is what you get (power-wise).

Regards,
Bob

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the car is a 5 speed manual and the color is silver. The dealer said he would give it to me for 11,500. I will post pictures when I get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts