Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a e-30 325e, i loved it. some dumb girl in a dumb neon killed it, and almost me. afterwards i bought a 5.0 mustang. i love it. now i have come back to the BMW side, and bought a 1995 325i 4 door.

first off what are some general spec's? HP, TQ, curb weight? 1/4 or 1/8 mile time, 0-60 times? stuff like that.

secondly, i need a hood. mine is kinda messed up, and i am not sure if it latches enough to drive. ( i take delivery next week) i figure if i need a hood, why not an aftermarket hood?(A HOOD FOR A FOUR DOOR) any good companies out there? any pics? i might go carbon fiber, so as to avoid having to paint it too. anyway, any info would be greatly appreciated.

and no i am hardly a noob, just coming back to the bimmer scene. thanks a lot.-------MZ

oh yeah; HOW DO I POST PICS??? PLEASE SOMEONE WALK ME THRU IT

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome, thanks for the links and fast reply!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doi just post the link of the photo bucket pics on my signature?

do i put [img/] --------------------

·
328i for life
694 Posts
bolt-on-bandito said:
doi just post the link of the photo bucket pics on my signature?

do i put [img/] --------------------

another forum i am on is like that,please let me know[/QUOTE]

Well to post a picture in your signature you need to have the picture on some sort of picture sharing website and then click on the picture and go to properties once it is saved on their server.

Take that url and add it in when you make your personal signature on here (use the User Control Panel--->Edit Signature) There you have it.....dont know how to post pictures in the text though :dunno:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
to mysick 3 series, where di you get the eyebrows, on the bottom of you headlights?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts