BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 01 750IL 49K miles just wanted to know is there any problems that I should keep an eye on, but so far so good THANK FOR ANY INFO, and wanted to now if the waranty still stands on the car???

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Welcome to BimmerFest!

Sweet ride you picked up there my friend! :thumbup: thas all i can say.....that is the last generation E38 and you have acquired the flagship the 750iL!
my personal fav design to this date....i mean the 760 is sweet too.....but really i dont care wat people have to say about this car....but what you have there really is a 4 door luxury saloon that has the handling panache of a ferrari wid the luxury appointments of a maserati! (if u will);)

P.S. did u get the sport pckg or not.....cuz that makes a big difference to my last statement :angel:

Problems....the only ones i had on mine was the O2 sensors that cost me less then a grand to fix....no biggie... but trust me these cars were built solidly by BMW....the pre-bangle butt team did a marvellous job on these cars......so some costly repairs on rare occassions might occur..... but trust me i am never worried about that....as i luv this car to death!

as for the warrnty its 4 years/80k or 50K Miles and its 2006...unless you bought yours cpo...then thas a different story....you have 6 years/100K certified series...

Anyways welcome to the forum there are lots of us bmw fanatics here......

feel free to drop a line whenever you are browsing along....

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
pumpkinhead5 said:
Thanks Alot Bimmer7 For The Worm Welcome Hey Was Looking At Ur Profile And We Have The Same Birthdate May 28
thas cool....so you a gemini too eh...:)

·
Registered
676 Posts
You are really going to enjoy this vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.