BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined as I can't acess the old BMWBoard I have used in the past. I have a 95 BMW 325iC Green. This is my second BMW. The first was a 95 325iC White with too many probelms for my $ so traded for the Green one, much better shape but with 120K put in a lot of $ for new brakes, rotors all around, rear wheeel bearings. Just replaced water pump, radiator, power steering hoses and repaired oil leaks.
A question for anyone that has replaced the battery in the Convertible with a aftermarket one. Which brand and do you recalled the part #?
My local dealer wants $195 for a OEM replacement and it will take 4-5 days to arrive.
Tried the local Interstate Battery dealer and the two replacement ones he could cross reference was either too short to fit in box and be bolted down, the second was toohigh to allow the plastic lid to be snapped in.
Any help?

·
Delusions of Grandeur!
685 Posts
Welcome to the Fest! :thumbup: Good luck on your issue, I'm sure that someone has replace their Batt with a non-BMW one before, I know us E46ers have.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hello and welcome to BimmerFEST. Let us know if you need any help with anything and HAPPY BMW MOTORING!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts