Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a page that lists BMW option codes available? I'm interested in knowing for sure if the vehicle has the 'sport' package on it. Other than wheels, how would I know?

It is a 98, 540i/6

here is a picture of the car, on the lot. (California Beemers) Anyone have experience with these guys?

·
•••••••
16,118 Posts
Don't have any experience with them, but I live in that neighborhood, and noticed just a couple of weeks ago that they expanded, and knocked down their old building... looks like even the non-official bimmer dealers are doing well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be willing to drop by today and do a quick walk around the car for me? I live about 400 miles away, and I'm getting ready to drive down on Monday for it. It would be great if I could get the opinion of someone besides the sales guy.

I would be soo appreciative.

Thanks

·
•••••••
16,118 Posts
YB SLOE said:
Would you be willing to drop by today and do a quick walk around the car for me? I live about 400 miles away, and I'm getting ready to drive down on Monday for it. It would be great if I could get the opinion of someone besides the sales guy.

I would be soo appreciative.

Thanks
Under normal circumstances, I'd be happy to... but this weekend is a little crazy! My wife is ready to go into labor any minute... her due date is Monday!

Once she delivers, I'll be taking off a couple of weeks from work, and we'll have tons of people around "helping," so it might be easier then... if you can wait until later this week, it'll be easier for me to try and do that.

I'll try to see if I can get over there this weekend, but it might just not be possible. I've still got a helluva "honey-do" list to get through before delivery. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Plaz said:

I've still got a helluva "honey-do" list to get through before delivery.
Boy, been there, done that, got the t-shirt! Congratulations on your new baby.

Don't sweat it. If you pass by, and have the time to drop in, great. If not, no biggie.

I just got off the phone with them, and we're working through the financing stuff. If all goes according to plan, I will still be getting myself down there on Monday, for the final go/no go, and drive off. :thumb:

-Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts