BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everyone

Just wanted to make an until post and and ask a question at the same time. I been doing a lot of reading through the forums and wanted to know.

Do you know anything or how to code the coding for the 6NR option that activates BMW Apps. In the E-System program I need the FSC code that ends in .der to enables those options. Or can you provide me information on how to get a code/file like that

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest! I've moved your question to the BMW coding forum, you will get more help in here.

Tim

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts
Hello, Everyone

Just wanted to make an until post and and ask a question at the same time. I been doing a lot of reading through the forums and wanted to know.

Do you know anything or how to code the coding for the 6NR option that activates BMW Apps. In the E-System program I need the FSC code that ends in .der to enables those options. Or can you provide me information on how to get a code/file like that
Your car must have 609 Nav Pro and 6VC Combox, then you need a 9C BMW Apps FSC Enabling Code issued by BMW AG for your VIN that must then be Imported and Activated in your CIC Head Unit, and then car coded for 6NR BMW Apps.

PM sent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your car must have 609 Nav Pro and 6VC Combox, then you need a 9C BMW Apps FSC Enabling Code issued by BMW AG for your VIN that must then be Imported and Activated in your CIC Head Unit, and then car coded for 6NR BMW Apps.

PM sent.
Where's the best place to get the FSC code for 6NR?

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
BMW apps

Hi, I've VO coded 6NR option but still can't get bmw apps under "ConnectedDrive" menu. It appears only a submenu called "Hotline".

I suppose i need the FSC enabling code... right?

BMW Connected app doesn't connect when i plug my iphone to the car via USB.

Regards
André

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts
Hi, I've VO coded 6NR option but still can't get bmw apps under "ConnectedDrive" menu. It appears only a submenu called "Hotline".

I suppose i need the FSC enabling code... right?

BMW Connected app doesn't connect when i plug my iphone to the car via USB.

Regards
André
Assuming you have supported Head Unit, you still need a 9C FSC Code. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi Shawn,

Please send me the details for the 6NR FSC code.

Thanks for all of your help it is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Matthew

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts
Hi Shawn,

Please send me the details for the 6NR FSC code.

Thanks for all of your help it is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Matthew
PM sent.

·
RLTW
571 Posts
I would appreciate this as well. Thanks much

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts