BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Look at this guy....smh..
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, the name is Sean. I decided to get out of DSM's and into the Euro scene. So I picked up a 94' 325is 5speed for 1200.

What do you all think?

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

·
I like pie.
3,747 Posts
Nice to meet you Sean, that's a sweet as deal on a clean looking BMW. What color is it? I can't quite tell from the lighting, but it looks like our cars are practically twins except mine is a year older and yours needs alloy rims in a major way.

·
D'oh, You Kids!
1984 633CSi, 1985 635CSi, 1985 325e, 1987 325is, 1993 325is, 1995 318is, 1995 M3, 2003 F150
30,130 Posts
Looks like clean Boston Green to me. :thumbup:

Welcome, Sean.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep its Boston green.1st on my list is to get some wheels lol I just don't know what looks hood on it yet, then I would say tint and lower her about a inch n a half. The interior needs some work, but nothing I can't do myself. i'll take some pics of it when I get home from work.
Are there any places that sell entire interiors?(I'm talking door panels, headliner, carpet, etc...)

·
I like pie.
3,747 Posts
car-parts.com is a good national database of junk yards. craigslist is also a good bet. This is a goo place to check out what OEM wheels will fit on your car, the show off your E36 thread has thousands of pictures of cars with virtually every wheel ever conceived. And of course there is a classified section of this site where you can find some good deals

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
Diamond star motors.
The old Chrysler/Mitsubishi amalgamation. When Mitsu's couldn't be imported to North America, so Chrysler had the Daytona etc.

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
A lot of them are actually really fun to drive, they're just not nearly as refined as a bimmer.

·
'92 325I Rollin Stoned
'94 325is
347 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest :) Nice ride :) another first you should do is CIA (I gives your car a cool growl) OH and lets it breath a lot easier :)

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
A CAI is the BMW equvalent to putting baseball cards in your bicycle spokes. Makes a 'cool' sound, but still won't get you the ladies.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea I had a Mitsubishi eclipse gst & a eagle talon tsi. I loved them but hated fixing them every week lol. I didnt lose many races though lol.

And yea I'm gonna pick up a k&n filter and chill with the engine mods for now. I'm still deciding if I want to put a m3 motor in it or not. I gotta do some research and see what's feasible.

And i'll put more pics up tomorrow, I worked from sun up to sun down lol

·
'92 325I Rollin Stoned
'94 325is
347 Posts
Yea I had a Mitsubishi eclipse gst & a eagle talon tsi. I loved them but hated fixing them every week lol. I didnt lose many races though lol.

And yea I'm gonna pick up a k&n filter and chill with the engine mods for now. I'm still deciding if I want to put a m3 motor in it or not. I gotta do some research and see what's feasible.

And i'll put more pics up tomorrow, I worked from sun up to sun down lol

It seems it is becoming more popular to put a E46 M3 engine under the hood. I don't know what the pros and cons are tho.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
'92 325I Rollin Stoned
'94 325is
347 Posts
Yeah that is right I heard something about the Wiring harness costs something like 5K to hook it up to an E36 x.x

1 - 20 of 31 Posts