BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to do ED on the new 3 series coupe and am on the fence of whether to buy a e60 now or wait and save some money on the new e92. Does anyone know if I can just go to the dealer and pick out an e92 in september, or am I looking at a few more months before I can do so?

·
Freude am Fahren
19,701 Posts
Henry47 said:
I don't want to do ED on the new 3 series coupe and am on the fence of whether to buy a e60 now or wait and save some money on the new e92. Does anyone know if I can just go to the dealer and pick out an e92 in september, or am I looking at a few more months before I can do so?
You can pick out an E92 now - the only difference is that in Sept. you may see a few real cars so you might gain better insight in ordering the car. The earlier you order the car, the earlier you'll get it.

Keep in mind, there is a delay UNTIL sept. production for E92s (not certain if it's just 335is or all E92s) with CCC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.