Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to formally introduce myself here on the Fest. Took me some time to find out about this place, but I'm glad I've found it. Seems there are quite a few Coupe/Roadster fanatics on here. Well, just a quick thanks for all the DIY help you all give. Without further adeau, som pics. I'll update them in a few weeks as she is in the shop for a little work.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wellcome Mack on this board, beautiful car you have.:thumbup: It's one of my dreams man !!!!!:cry:

Greetz

Christophe

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome. And I agree it is a sharp car, but I can't wait until I get it back, should be a touch better than stock.

·
superwagon pilot
1,388 Posts
MACK1 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. And I agree it is a sharp car, but I can't wait until I get it back, should be a touch better than stock.
I'll bite, what's getting done to her??:bigpimp:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not quite sure the extent of which I am going to take it. Just a couple of little things. I'm in the process of changing jobs, so it depends on how far I am going to take it at this point. I'll just post the pics as soon as I get her back.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Welcome aboard . . .

Sharp car :)

Once I get the Z car tech session write-up in, you'll have some nice DIYs to do :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SN2R, Trust me, I've been doing all the reading that I possible can. At work of course, but who is to know.;) You guys really do have the creme' de la creme' of knowledgeable people over here. I'm just happy to be a part. I'm hoping in the near future to help a couple of members in their search for financial paradise, ie, Ron and the LeatherZ guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts