BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
52yrs old and finally bought my first BMW. Not a lot of options for good deals on U.S. Spec BMWs here in Germany but I found this X3 35I and fell in love.

This vehicle was a dealer demo & one month rental (yes if you know anyone in going to the Grafenwoher/Vilseck area near Nuremburg the dealer ship rents BMWs at a daily rate) and had 2000 miles. The warranty here is 2yr not 5yr like the in the states so I had them add an extra year for 300Euro. Final Price was 42K

Model 15XE X3 xDrive35i
Color A52 Space Gray Metallic
Upholstery LUB4 Sand Beige Nevada Leather
Options
ZCW Cold Weather Package

ZDA Driver Assistance Package

ZPP Premium Package

ZTP Technology Package (The HUD is too cool !!!)

Free shipping back to the states courtesy of BMW (2-3 K value) and Warranty goes to 5yrs once I return to the states.

Love the gray but I would not have chosen that interior color. I am afraid it will be nightmare to keep clean.

What do you think? Any tips on care of the beige interior?

Looking forward to getting all the knowledge I can from the forum. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome, I bet you'll love it.
I have the same Nevada leather upholstery in a 4.5 years old X3 and it looks just great, in spite of two children! Cleaned it with leather material to look even better and prevent it from drying out. Best advice is probably to park it under a roof.
As for the price... well in my standards I can only dream of such deal, as here in Israel a new 28i costs 103,000$ and they come with 3 years warranty. Half of that will get you a 4 years old X3. So all of you who read this should feel lucky.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts