BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to the e39 world...i owned an e30 for a while, until it got totaled (some idiot hit me). Anyways i just got a "97 540i...yes its automatic :( , but i couldnt pass up the deal. heres a few pics...

pic of my e30 for ****s and giggles

·
just havin a heart attack
2,741 Posts
more pics of the E30 please, i already love it. Great looking E39, welcome to the forum. I used to go to UIC.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bimmerd00d said:
more pics of the E30 please, i already love it. Great looking E39, welcome to the forum. I used to go to UIC.
ill post pics up soon...yea we have a repair shop down the street from uic...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Love the car...same as my 97 528I, Canyon Red....LOOKS GREAT when you've just washed/waxed. Not a very popular color, though, have not seen many at all...Welcome, and again, beautiful find for you!:thumbup: :thumbup:

UH OH...also noticed you parked in front of a "NO PARKING" sign when you took the pics...careful, don't want to get towed!

·
Hawks RULE!
1,166 Posts
Welcome to the fest! Sweet looking 540.

Be careful of the coppers with your driver/passenger window tint. That's a no-no in Illinois.

-Cago

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
very nicely done 540. tastefully modded.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Love the color

Not a common color and the tint makes it look sharp:thumbup: whats the specs on the car? mileage, options, etc.
ps WELCOME!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Like the color, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well heres a quick run down of the car...a dealer we work with got it from the auction with a locked motor...so i figured wtf i need a car ill buy it. One connecting rod had broke and that was all...so anyways i did a rebuild... car started right up and drove fine...i assume the previous owner was very picky because everything was new on the car. It has the luxury package, cold weather and premium audio package. I got the car with t-stars on it...dumped those and got the staggered m-parallels. Umnitza headlight with the predator rings and h&r sport springs. 35% tint all around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts