BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

If you hadn't already guessed, I just signed up here. I'm a long time fan of BMW, and I'm starting to do the research into seeing if an E46 will make a nice addition to my garage:thumbup:

Currently, my speed toy is a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon 5MT. Right now, she's putting down 253awhp/271awtq(with plenty of supporting mods to balance the speed with suspension/braking), up from 190/190 stock. She's a lot of fun, and modding so far has been reasonably priced and effective. I'm sure the first part of that last statement is NOT true for an E46!!! But, I can't take it with me to the grave, so I'm gonna have fun with it now.

I hope to find a lot of useful info on this site in the future, and thanks to everyone here who shares their knowledge and experiences.

Mason

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the 'Fest, Mason!

Sounds to me like you already got a nice ride for yourself. Those numbers you're putting down aren't bad. An E46 would add a great addition to your garage. You are right about the modding being expensive, so get if you do decide to mod a BMW, get ready to empty your pockets, [it's hard not to].

Anyway, the E46 is pure pleasure, with or without mods.

Good Luck!

·
Poor College Student
109 Posts
Welcome to the 'fest!

·
Retired Official Welcomer
8,310 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. :thumbup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome!

Your current ride sounds pretty nice. Hopefully you'll get that bimmer to fill your garage and really see what you've been missing. I recently have.... :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the willkommen(ing)

Thanks for the welcoming words:)

Here's some pics of my current baby....
subi_1024_1.jpg

subi_1024_2.jpg

My other toy is a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, fully modded, of course;)
rubi_1024.jpg

Wife drives a 2004 Tacoma(stock), and we have a 34' Aerbus coach for taking the Jeep and the dogs places.

I'm ready for another toy:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts