BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
95' 325i "Bettie"
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am new to the Forum and just wanted to say What's Up to everyone on here. I look forward to meeting all of you, and discussing everything about our cars! I drive a 95' 325i 4-Door, Black w/some mods!! :rofl:

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
Word of warning, if your few mods include and ///M badges, it's recommended to have a 'broken camera'/you can't find the USB cable/no working batteries etc...
The issues that most here, (myself included) have with OPH's include that most are poorly made ebay crap, and that their curved lens is far more fitting to the E39 than to the more spuared E36.

So you know,

And welcome to the 'Fest,

Ed.

·
Registered Non-OP
14,506 Posts
Here's a partial welcome to the 'fest...

and if you can handle the flame, then I shall give you a well deserved welcome.

But just so you know... if you stay on here for a while, YOU yourself will realize how horrendous and racist one piece headlights are. They are of the devil, and thats the truth :)

·
95' 325i "Bettie"
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh definately I understand to each is own, I am not partial to one or the other, and I also have my standard headlights as well in my garage. But there is definately no M Badges of any kind, nor anything to degrade my car in that sense..... :thumbup:, but I appreciate all the welcomes from everyone and look forward to everything on this awesome forum!!

·
Registered Non-OP
14,506 Posts
This forum is not awesome... Its kickass. A big ass, at that. Such an ass that the foot that kicks the ass get stuck in the ass. Thats how kickass this forum is. And thats an understatement. Just giving you an idea :dunno:

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
Oh, and it should be mentioned that we're kind of opinionated here, so a thick skin does come in useful. However there's a helluva crew here also. Within an hour of me posting that I'd been in a minor fender bender, I had offers for all the parts I'd need to fix my girl and for free. So yeah, very well worth getting to know these folks.

·
95' 325i "Bettie"
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh definately I understand to each is own, I am not partial to one or the other, and I also have my standard headlights as well in my garage. But there is definately no M Badges of any kind, nor anything to degrade my car in that sense..... :thumbup:, but I appreciate all the welcomes from everyone and look forward to everything on this awesome forum!!

·
OEM Hoe....
1,828 Posts
But just so you know... if you stay on here for a while, YOU yourself will realize how horrendous and racist one piece headlights are. They are of the devil, and thats the truth :)
Now that I think of it, they are pretty racist. I had a set call me "cracker" just the other day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.