BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. im kinda new to the forums. i decided to post my ride because im bored and i didnt want to stay a lurker. i hid for awhile since i think im like one of the youngest people on here. im only 17 years old. yup, im a BMW enthusiast.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

·
Former ZHP pilot
884 Posts
No need to explain, its mandatory for new members to post pics of their rides ;) . Looks good black 325i with a 5 speed tranny, excellent combination i used to have one myself. Anyways the ride looks good what was your previous ride?

PS: Welcomed aboard fellow bimmerhead. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Double Vanos said:
No need to explain, its mandatory for new members to post pics of their rides ;) . Looks good black 325i with a 5 speed tranny, excellent combination i used to have one myself. Anyways the ride looks good what was your previous ride?

PS: Welcomed aboard fellow bimmerhead. :D
this is my first real real car. my previous car was my mom's Izusu Rodeo.

thanks for the greet.

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
:wave:

Hope my son gets a bimmer when he's 17! (currently age 9.)

Welcome to the fest!

·
ELmO
362 Posts
What that purple thing doing in there? If I caught dead with it whendriving convertible who nkows what happen to me

·
Registered
2011 X5 diesel, 371,000kms as of May 2021
875 Posts
Beautiful car, Bro. Nothin' like a clean black bimmer on a sunny day. Enjoy!
And keep the bugs off the bumper!

·
ELmO
362 Posts
Yes here are some essentials for weekly cleaning.
Windex (all windows/windshields, inside/out).
Tar and bug spray remover (turtlewax or something). Spray it on, let it sit for a few seconds, wipe away with microfiber towel - bug gone.
Eagle 1 tire/rim cleaner. Spray on, let it sit for 30 seconds - high pressure water spray it off. I like ot just use a sponge and clean water to get it off (don't want to high pressure water the body of the black car, it spots easily). Afterwards use some towel to dry the rim off so it doesn't mark from dirty brake dust.

All that might take you 1-1.5 hours, but just do it every weekend and it will look like new (I hope? Mine is 3 months old and still looks new, even though I haven't washed it).

Also the last thing, do this daily. Get a California duster. Make sure your car is clean though (don't do this when it's muddy or really dirty anywhere) - in 30 seconds it removes all dust from the exteroir of your car. It gets dirty wherever you go, and black shows it very easily. Just do it daily unless youre OCD.

-ELmO

·
Registered
28 Posts
Driving Classes, thats the only thing they are gonna tell ya, and thats the only thing that will help.

·
I love my beautiful wife.
2,151 Posts
Your car looks like it's optioned just like mine...except for the color.

Clears will make a world of difference...def. get them.

Welcome!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts