BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys, i'm 19 years old and my mom brought me a e39 2001. i've started learning alot about my car and looking foward learning way more :D.

right now i need a new oem bumper, cheaper thats why haha.

can anyone direct me a site where i can purchase a oem bumper?

THANKS >:D

·
Registered
6,925 Posts
I would check Craigslist unless you really want new. I found one and paid only $75 for a used rear OEM bumper cover last year. Still need to paint it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
You can follow the link below my picture and call for pricing.

Attachments

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
I got my first BMW at 16

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Freude am Fahren
6,378 Posts
Look into getting a M5 replica bumper... they're usually a lot cheaper than a new OEM.

Save your pennies... I was driving a BMW at 18 but it was my grandfathers. You'll get more respect on the site if you do your own work and maintain it well. 20" rims will get you nowhere, except for mushroomed strut towers, etc. Now I'm driving my own at 24 but it's awfully expensive to own and maintain... stay in school if you want the BMW lifestyle!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Welcome! I have to warn you, the BMW purist WILL flame you for installing aftermarket eBay stuff, installing bling. Also the old timers get frustrated when you make posts will "gansta" slangs...also, the m5 rep is way cheaper than new oem bumpers...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stop making fun of me LOL, i'm kidding, yeah i'm still in school. replicas hmm can anyone show me a cheap site to get a m5 replica front bumper please?

·
Registered
811 Posts
I put an ebay aftermarket M5 bumper on my car. I got it from a store called overstockautostore. The fitment was okay, but it seems that the bumper is too wide for the car by 2-3 mm or so. I got it to work though. I park it up front at work, and sometimes I will have a sharp eyed customer notice that the bumper sticks out too far on each end. The average person will not notice.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Ddm tuning and umnitza has them for less than $200...I'm holding off on the m5 front for now...might consider it in the future...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Should have went for the E34, just kidding haha but not really. Lucky you, in the E39. I almost bought a 2002 528 but settled on my new 1995 530i instead with the V8. I just turned 21 and I've had a few Bimmers in the last couple years as you can see in my signature, hopefully this one lasts me a little longer than the other two did. Keep up on maintenance with it and it will last a very long time. BMWs don't like to be neglected and they won't stand for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts