BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Weather Channel App icon...I have seen this new icon only in the past week and deciphering it is a bit confusing. It only seems to appear in the mid to later afternoon. Perhaps a setting sun...but why the "cloud/rain" when there is no rain in the forecast?

Any thoughts?

DSC06612.jpg

·
Registered
198 Posts
Same as you - seems to be a new icon. My assumption is the same as yours - a setting sun - but no idea why it shows partly cloudy. Today here in Ohio there was not a cloud in the sky and it still showed the partly cloudy icon with the red sun. ? Otherwise no ideas ?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same as you - seems to be a new icon. My assumption is the same as yours - a setting sun - but no idea why it shows partly cloudy. Today here in Ohio there was not a cloud in the sky and it still showed the partly cloudy icon with the red sun. ? Otherwise no ideas ?
Perhaps the new icon is the first attempt to let users know that sunset is coming...:rofl:

BTW...very nice car!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thank you very much! So far it is great! Drove from Columbus to Chicago this week - the orange setting sun never showed the rain. Looks like the Weather Channel has some icon improvements to do LOL!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much! So far it is great! Drove from Columbus to Chicago this week - the orange setting sun never showed the rain. Looks like the Weather Channel has some icon improvements to do LOL!
Cool...maybe it indicates dew...:rofl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts