BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just picked up my first ever bimmer! 2011 X5 xdrive3.5i (drove a 1999 LX 470 up until now that I bought from my sister). I got it on Tuesday and I swear all i want to do is sit in it, drive it, and admire it LOL...I will be plasti-dip'ing my wheels black as my first little upgrade. So far I love the car and I can't wait to be a part of this board. :thumbup:

Does anyone else feel like getting in and out of the car is a little weird? I feel like I keep rubbing the edge of the seat on left when I get in and out, and I can see a little bit wear and tear there so I want to get a seat cover to protect it, with that...can anyone recommend any nice seat covers? I looked on ebay/amazon but haven't seen anything interesting.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
My 2013 has the same wear on the leather seat corner but I never thought about covering it with a seat cover.. I just think it would look to tacky for my taste.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i mean there are different types of seat covers..some that look like crap and some that look like it's a stock seat...im just wondering if anyone has any experience with them or can recommend a good brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts