BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes having the right connects works out. Love it. Drives great and only one on the road so far. My wife highly customized it a good bit because she did not want the soccer mom look. ***x1f602;***x1f602;

·
Registered
9 Posts
If I read this right, you have one sitting in your garage already? :yikes:

How are you liking it? I'm waiting for a local dealer to have one on the lot so I can go drive one. $90k for an SUV is a lot to swallow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please share pictures! I can't decide if I like the look or not. BMW is definitely trying to pull of the "Rover" look with this new x7 model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased a brand new X7 50i two weeks ago.. it broke down on the Florida Turnpike this afternoon. I was freaking stranded for two hours 150 miles away from home in a 130,000 car and roadside assistance is worthless... AAA is quicker and more helpful. I would warn everyone to look at something different this car only has 750 miles on it and not only was I on the side of the rad stranded. The wife and I found that every time you wash the car the rear view cameras stop working until you blow out with a compressor and then you have to walk around the car opening and closing the doors to reset it. Ladies, Gentlemen the quality is simply not there. I***8217;ll make someone a heck of a deal, because I think it***8217;s garbage!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased a brand new X7 50i two weeks ago.. it broke down on the Florida Turnpike this afternoon. I was freaking stranded for two hours 150 miles away from home in a 130,000 car and roadside assistance is worthless... AAA is quicker and more helpful. I would warn everyone to look at something different this car only has 750 miles on it and not only was I on the side of the rad stranded. The wife and I found that every time you wash the car the rear view cameras stop working until you blow out with a compressor and then you have to walk around the car opening and closing the doors to reset it. Ladies, Gentlemen the quality is simply not there. I’ll make someone a heck of a deal, because I think it’s garbage!

·
2016 Alpine White M2
378 Posts
I purchased a brand new X7 50i two weeks ago.. it broke down on the Florida Turnpike this afternoon. I was freaking stranded for two hours 150 miles away from home in a 130,000 car and roadside assistance is worthless... AAA is quicker and more helpful. I would warn everyone to look at something different this car only has 750 miles on it and not only was I on the side of the rad stranded. The wife and I found that every time you wash the car the rear view cameras stop working until you blow out with a compressor and then you have to walk around the car opening and closing the doors to reset it. Ladies, Gentlemen the quality is simply not there. I’ll make someone a heck of a deal, because I think it’s garbage!
That sucks.IMO the only BMW’s to buy are the models made in Germany.Just wait until the Mexican built 3 series hit the market.They will have even more issues than the Spartanburg plant built X models.

·
Registered
20 Posts
X7 M50i

Got it 2 weeks ago,is fast! but somewhat numb steering. Only 600 miles so far so will have to wait and see how it is long term.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts