BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up . im currently on the hunt for a 335i cant wait till i have eet :) i currently own a g35 coupe gonna trade it in till january but i wanna make myself familiar to this forum and maybe find some meets near my town...well my names Nay ! holla!:D

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Welcome again! :hi:

·
Not a real doctor.
5,702 Posts
welcome. Lot's to read here. Good luck with your quest.

Oh... and be sure to ask Hpowders here his opinion on the 335i vs. the 328. Rumor has it, he has an opinion.

·
Here comes trouble!
8,356 Posts
The existence of hpowders opinions has been greatly exaggerated....NOT! :D

·
Leave gun. Take Canoli.
7,697 Posts
Welcome! I had a G35 before my first 335. I was all set to get a G37 this time around and then come back for the redesign of the 3 series in 2012, but I just couldn't leave BMW after coming over to this side of the fence. Watch out... they are addicting!

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
welcome. Lot's to read here. Good luck with your quest.

Oh... and be sure to ask Hpowders here his opinion on the 335i vs. the 328. Rumor has it, he has an opinion.
HA! HA! As the professor tip-toes away from the stick of dynamite he just lit! :rofl:

I am a straight reporter. I leave it to O'Reilly, Beck and Hannity to provide the opinions.

I report the facts; the readers can draw their own conclusions.

Translation: Seems like the new guy just arrived in hell with the door slammed behind him!!:rofl:

Mr Woah should be aware that the Bimmerfest slogan "bringing the BMW community together" was chosen because "arbeit macht frei" was already taken.

Welcome Mr. Woah to the house of pain..... NOT!!! :D

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
The existence of hpowders opinions has been greatly exaggerated....NOT! :D
Just like Jay Leno lost a great target when Bush "retired", what would I do if BMW made the 335i obsolete? :D

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hi:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome aboard and the search button is your friend!!

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
whats up . im currently on the hunt for a 335i cant wait till i have eet :) i currently own a g35 coupe gonna trade it in till january but i wanna make myself familiar to this forum and maybe find some meets near my town...well my names Nay ! holla!:D
I kid around a lot. This place has a lot of knowledgeable people.

Glad you are here and good luck with your search! :thumbup:

·
Skjoni's Dad
1,733 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol and the fun beggins haahaha and its MISS WOAH! LOL and yea if i can please get informed on what to choose iunno between a 328 or 335 lemme know guys help me out thanx !!! im over the G and i reeally want a 335 ..... i should be checking some out by the end of the year ! :)

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
lol and the fun beggins haahaha and its MISS WOAH! LOL and yea if i can please get informed on what to choose iunno between a 328 or 335 lemme know guys help me out thanx !!! im over the G and i reeally want a 335 ..... i should be checking some out by the end of the year ! :)
If you really want a 335, get a 335 :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,276 Posts

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Good luck to you in your search Miss Woah! :)

Choot a Woot!!! :thumbup:

·
GODSPD
2,249 Posts
Boost is like crack for people that like to go fast. 335i or bust :thumbup:

·
Enjoying Your Money
572 Posts
a word of advise:

1- Respect the Professor (or he will flank you)
2- Don't argue with DSX (he is always right)
3- Stay off the Xrated s**t list (they may never find you)

other that that you'll be fine :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
previously had a 528. Now have a 335i vert. No comparison . . . 335 is a rocket. Buy it, strap in and enjoy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts