BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this '05 645 at auction yesterday and it has 22s with Lexani N3000s - 265/30 front and 295/25 rear. One of the wheels was previously bent pretty bad and has been partially straightened but not to my liking (isn't balanced and hasn't been refinished yet). There is an outstanding wheel repair shop about 1.5 hours from my house, but I think I might rather just save the hassle and replace it.

So I'm hoping one of you knowledgeable guys can tell me what wheels these are? Also, if anyone would be interested in these, I haven't ruled out the possibility of downsizing. Sorry for the poor iPhone quality - I can get some better pics tomorrow if need be.

Thanks a ton in advance,
Newb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BlaZinMJ3 was just voicing his opinion. No reason to get offended or defensive.
As was I. Fwiw, I don't disagree with his opinion, however tactless its delivery. Regardless, I'm not really a fan of anything over 20 and have decided to go against the grain and revert to OEM 19s. Please disregard the OP as I guess it doesn't matter what these are. They'll be in the trash soon enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.