BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Newbee Here. Where the best place for aftermarket accessories?

1082 4
Hello too everyone. I have been a reader of this site for a while now and finally joined the family. I just bought an 06 650i coupe. I love this car so far. I was wondering if you guys could give me some input on where the best place to buy aftermarket accessories is. One of the main things i wanted to get is a set of smoked turn signal lens that go in the fenders if they even make them in a smoked option. Thats for all you help.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Bimmian is popular. They sell tint film kits to do the tail lights and side lights.

You can also try JleviSW. I don't see a kit under the 6er section but these guys may carry what you are looking for.
Thanks for your reply Yorgi. Ive been a member on other drag racing forums and know what its like to be the newbie. So i appreciate you taking your time to answer my question since im the new guy. This forum has some amazing information and im certain that you guys will be able to answer and help me with any and all issues/problems i may have with this car. I am a auto tech by trade but havent messed with the euro cars that much at all. I hope i dont have any major issues with my car. Its a 06 650i with 81,000 miles on it. Are there any common isssues that i should be looking out for or preparing for? Thanks in advance
Thanks for the link Tampamark
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.