BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I'm new to the forum, but I've had my 2009 Deep Sea Blue sDrive35i for a few years now - bought it in 2012 with 12.7k miles and it's now at 33.4k miles. No issues thus far, but with the first year of this model, I'll be sure to share anything I find as time progresses.

After 6 years, my right set of angel eyes just went out so I researched some options on this forum and others and bought a pair of iJDMToy.com's H8 LEDs for $60. Apparently they upgraded these from 5W to 10W earlier this year compared to the previous set that they were selling. Folks claim that they don't show up very bright in the daylight, but they seem to be bright enough for me. They also look much better for my color scheme than the OEMs that they replaced. The inside halos are about as bright as the halogens, but the outside halos are definitely dimmer - even after moving the LED around to "get focused" and project into the halos. Still, for $60 I can't complain. Pictures are attached.

Cheers :beerchug:

Attachments

· Registered
21 Posts
bad thing about the earlier models always have problem with outer rings dimmer. I have tried so many sets of angel eye and disappoint, eventually I am stick with lux H8 V4 now, bright than any other set I have used, but I am not so happy for the hot spot with this V4 color adjustable, in some angle it turn bluish.. maybe some ppl think it looks cool thou..

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.