BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

It looks like I'll be purchasing my first 97-00 528 in the near future. I have a line on a '97 with approximately 58,000 miles, still in the original owners hands. After leaving a couple of voice mails, he was able to leave me a voice mail with some of the details listed. He told me that he has just had some maintenance recently done, new brakes and rotors, AIR pump, and the battery replaced. He also mentiioned that he had all the servicing done by the local BMW dealer whenever it was necessary. He is selling the car to buy a new BMW to replace this one. He will not be in town this weekend, so I'm checking it out sometime next week. One thing that I want with this vehicle that he did not mention if he had or not, was heated seats. If the car does not have this option, is possible to add this to the car? The car is priced very reasonable and I would hate to pass up on it if it did not have the heated seats. Anyone else have this experience? If so, is it expensive to do, and is it a DIY job or best left to the professionals? Thanks for taking the time. I have been following this forum for about a month and I have found all the information to be very informative and helpful.

Thanks!

· an audience of One
9,765 Posts
carnut said:
Hello,
One thing that I want with this vehicle that he did not mention if he had or not, was heated seats. If the car does not have this option, is possible to add this to the car? The car is priced very reasonable and I would hate to pass up on it if it did not have the heated seats. Anyone else have this experience? If so, is it expensive to do, and is it a DIY job or best left to the professionals? Thanks for taking the time. I have been following this forum for about a month and I have found all the information to be very informative and helpful.

Thanks!
This thread may help.

-Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.