BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a Newbie. I have a 1991 318is. My problem is I cannot get the auxiliary fan to come on and my car is getting critically hot. I have jumpererd the fan and it does work. However, I cannot get it to engage on its own. Please if any body would be so kind as to offer me some possible solutions. I apologues if I have not followed proper protocol but I have read and searched the threads trying to find out if my question has been asked and answered. I had no luck. Therefore, here goes thank you in advance for any help

·
Registered
26 Posts
dtrmend said:
Hello, I am a Newbie. I have a 1991 318is. My problem is I cannot get the auxiliary fan to come on and my car is getting critically hot. I have jumpererd the fan and it does work. However, I cannot get it to engage on its own. Please if any body would be so kind as to offer me some possible solutions. I apologues if I have not followed proper protocol but I have read and searched the threads trying to find out if my question has been asked and answered. I had no luck. Therefore, here goes thank you in advance for any help
hey man are u sure is because the aux fan? because mine broke a while ago and my car never had a problem... i think the aux fan only goes on when the ac is on or at high speeds but im not to sure about this..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts