BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Russell
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are trends in automative aftermarket mods. The murdered look, black wheels etc. That said, I see brightly colored wheels added to the more highly moded cars. I recently saw somewhere on the web on lightly moded BMWs painting or wrapping of the side mirrors in contrasting colors! Anyone else seeing these types of mods? Just curious.

· Manualaholic
1,988 Posts
I haven't seen the colored wheels and other colored accents a lot, except some funky wheels on the recent Ken Block video that was posted a while ago.
I did, however, notice a nice e90 M3 in the latest edition of Bimmer that was AW with contrasting red mirrors. It looked nice, but I don't know if I would like it on my car. Same goes for the colored wheels, I'm a big fan of the metallic silver that Wurth has been making for years.

Sent from my Droid Incredible

· Russell
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't seen the colored wheels and other colored accents a lot, except some funky wheels on the recent Ken Block video that was posted a while ago.
I did, however, notice a nice e90 M3 in the latest edition of Bimmer that was AW with contrasting red mirrors. It looked nice, but I don't know if I would like it on my car. Same goes for the colored wheels, I'm a big fan of the metallic silver that Wurth has been making for years.

Sent from my Droid Incredible
Could "wrap" the mirrors in any color desired.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.