251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Magnaflo exhaust

2 10's fiberglass box

And a nice day of detailing

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Looks amazing buddy! That box looks great! Too bad you don't have much trunk space left though :rofl:

How are you liking the exhaust? I have the same one.

·
Maintainin'
1,093 Posts
very nice, what does it sound like?

·
Registered
2,188 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.
It sounds tough I like it
And the subs sound good. I settled for 10's because I had the subs and the box I found for $40. I will upgrade to 12's later on

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The muffler was $60 and install was $40
Next is a alpina or acs trunk spoiler or full kit

·
Registered
966 Posts
Looks great man! Love the headlights/side markers

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
are you still running the full logic 7 system with the 2 10" subs? i am upgrading my system soon but replacing all of my speakers, adding two amps and thinking about puttin just 1 x 12" sub in the rear. my brother has 2 x 12" subs in his truck and i really can't handle all that bass for too long. for me it takes away from the music and after a while just rattles your brains! lol. well atleast for me. My installer suggested adding 2 x 6" inch subs underneath the seats but i'll see what happens.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am running the full l7 system and added the 2 10's it sounds real good but I need 1 channel fixed on my driver seat sub after I do that I'll see if I go with 12's or not

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Oh ok. Yea the logic 7 is nice(when it works) but definitely needed more bass! Congrats once again
I am running the full l7 system and added the 2 10's it sounds real good but I need 1 channel fixed on my driver seat sub after I do that I'll see if I go with 12's or not

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it is the part # 14445.. sounds great

1 - 14 of 14 Posts