BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, over the weekend I suffered a flat tire. Go figure, just my luck with new tires. Two years ago when I got the type 44s for the 323, someone in the parking lot sliced one of the tires a couple of weeks later. Now on the new car, I run over a screw that the garbage man left in the street after disposing of some old furniture at my neighbor's house.

To make a long story short, I show up at the dealer at 9AM, sans appointment, and they take me in anyway. They were going to take the tire and plug it for me. Then I mentioned to my service advisor on my way out that I needed an appointment to have something checked because the car pulls on the highway. To my surprise again, he gave me the keys to a loaner and told me to leave the car with him.

I showed up at 3, and the car was outside waiting for me. They did a four wheel alignment, no questions asked, and repaired the flat for me. Total charge? $0. The alignment was under warranty (1750 miles, 2 months old today. Glad they didn't give me that "could not duplicate" or "normal operation" crap....) and the tire repair was on the house. In and out in one day, no appointment, no hassles, no dreaded "could not duplicate concern" comments... Gotta love it.

Enough suspense already... dealer is Inskip in Warwick, RI.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
I love Inskip! My parents bought an X5 from them a few months ago. They (Inskip) were great through the buying process, and continue to provide great service.

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
unreal! service like that is almost unheard of in TO. maybe someone can tell me otherwise...

treat them well on the survey. i'm sure this is one survey u look forward to doing.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
When my parents were searching for a new car, they needed one right away. They drove the Acura MDX, Lexus RX, and the bimmer. Obviously, no comparison. They could have driven away that day with the Lexus or Acura, but were told that X5s were in short supply and they would have to wait. When we told them that we needed it now, they searched and searched and found one in Pennsylvania that had one option we didn't want (dimming mirrors) - and said we could have that one and didn't charge us for the option we didn't want!

Great service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts