BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lease rates for 330i & 330Xi have been reduced for June & July, making a "upgrade" (from a potential 325i lease) attainable!!!

Please don't ask for for specific numbers; I have sworn to keep my BIG mouth shut....

:p :p :p :p

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Jon Shafer said:
The lease rates for 330i & 330Xi have been reduced for June & July, making a "upgrade" (from a potential 325i lease) attainable!!!

Please don't ask for for specific numbers; I have sworn to keep my BIG mouth shut....

:p :p :p :p
I'll bet if he asked for it, you'd quote Marcus Allen specific numbers!

:p

BTW Jon, did you remember to have Marcus autograph that basketball I had FedEx'd to your office? Man, he could do a cross-over dribble and pass behind his back like it was nobody's business.

;-)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Jon Shafer said:

Sorry Chipster, sedans only.....
Phew, I thought I was going to have to sneek out and pick up a 330Ci and see how long it took me wife to notice we lost 2 doors on the car.

Thanks,

Chipster

·
Registered
15 Posts
When did BMWFS let dealers know this?

I'm curious- I signed off on a lease on May 30th and I am wondering if the reason the dealer wanted me to sign it before June was for this reason. Since you can't give specifics, could you just hint as to whether or not the dip was SIGNIFICANT? Also, do dealers make less money when the leases go down? etc.

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
Re: When did BMWFS let dealers know this?

JonBlaze330i said:
I'm curious- I signed off on a lease on May 30th and I am wondering if the reason the dealer wanted me to sign it before June was for this reason. Since you can't give specifics, could you just hint as to whether or not the dip was SIGNIFICANT? Also, do dealers make less money when the leases go down? etc.
Unless you're getting a special deal which is going to expire at the end of the month, it's always better to wait 3-5 days into the next month to make sure the finance company (in this case, BMWFS) isn't releasing some new program or incentive like this.

I'd say your dealer probably pushed you to sign before the month was up in order to boost that month's sales, since most dealerships claim not to know anything about the next finance deal (that goes for pretty much all dealerships and manufacturers).

·
Explore the space!
490 Posts
Re: 330

dj330xi said:
Does this apply to only leasing or to sales also.
Jon specifically said lease rates. Lease rates.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I orderd my car in mid May and I am expecting delivery the last week of June. Will the lease price that I was quoted go down when I go in to pick up my car with these new rates???

Thanks...:thumb:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Assuming.....

Assuming that your dealer elects to pass the additional savings along to you, you ought to get a lower payment.

You must ask for it in order to get it, though...
:dunno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts