Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, just tried to access newtis.info and found a message stating it had been closed per BMW AG. The message directs you to bmwtis.com, where you have the privilege of paying access rates ranging from $30 for 24 Hrs. -- $2500 for one year.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Saw that too. Deleted my link to the site and figured I'll get information from other sources.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I also just noticed that. That's really disappointing to know! All the amazing info for lots of fun DIY stuff is restricted. :cry:
Any chance some other TIS website will surface as an alternate?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Saw that too. Deleted my link to the site and figured I'll get information from other sources.
What "other sources". I can't find any. I'm about to replace the seals and upper bushing on my F10 550i differential and both giubos and I don't even have reliable torque values for the bolts.

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 98K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,050 Posts
Yes, the unrestricted public access is disabled.
Yes, the unrestricted public access is disabled. “Unrestricted”!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great... I was just about to do my engine mounts. So stupid. I went to check my work on rear brake pads that I did tonight and learned that it was shut down.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Please do share your knowledge. I am not doing the whole ISTA download if that's what you are referring to though!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts