BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
22,144 Posts
I keep hearing promises that the date will be announced soon, yet no action :dunno:

C'mon Jon...us planners want to know :angel:

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
A couple of things I learned from Bimmerfest 2006:

1. Go without kids (my wife and I had fun, but it would've been more fun to enjoy some nightlife and go hit some wineries).

2. Find a more fun hotel. Fess Parker's was nice, but too tranquil. If I am away from kids, I want to be in a spot closer to the action.

·
swinging a big stick
3,940 Posts

1. Go without kids (my wife and I had fun, but it would've been more fun to enjoy some nightlife and go hit some wineries).

2. Find a more fun hotel. Fess Parker's was nice, but too tranquil. If I am away from kids, I want to be in a spot closer to the action.
3. Dont stay where SWISS stays unless your name is "Ima Urinal"

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
22,144 Posts

I agree on #1. I already told my oldest child she's not coming next year. She wasn't very happy :bawling:

We stayed at the Ramada, so #2 wasn't an issue (even with 2 kids) :)

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
I was in Jever and SWISS' room at the Ramada long enough to take a leak and do a quick look see around it.

My wife would divorce me if I booked there. :eek:

·
swinging a big stick
3,940 Posts
:eek: Not unless SWISS hits them all up with piss:eeps:
"Sir, for an extra $50 a night would you like to be upgraded to our Swiss Piss suite?"

1 - 20 of 39 Posts