BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know when the next generation 3 series coupe is coming out? i'm not thinking about getting one, im just wondering how many more years they're gonna keep producing the current 3 series coupe. i dont wanna get a 330Ci and then have it go out of style after a year i got it.

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
You might do a search for this topic as it has been asked and answered many times... I think the consensus is MY2005 since there is a seven year cycle (and the E46 started in 98), though they may do a slight update before then like they did on the sedan.

--SONET

·
Registered
97 Posts
bee-em-dubool-u said:
ok so when is the 4 series coming out?
Objection your honor, Asked & answered

SONET said:
You might do a search for this topic as it has been asked and answered many times... I think the consensus is MY2005 since there is a seven year cycle (and the E46 started in 98), though they may do a slight update before then like they did on the sedan.

--SONET

·
Registered
57 Posts
Actually i've read all the past posts, and they seem to point to 2005 as a 2006 model.. I'm currently going through the same decision, a G35 Coupe, a 330CI that might go out of date, or just an E36 M3 till the new IS300 and 4-series come out in 2005...

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
CaliChris said:
Actually i've read all the past posts, and they seem to point to 2005 as a 2006 model.. I'm currently going through the same decision, a G35 Coupe, a 330CI that might go out of date, or just an E36 M3 till the new IS300 and 4-series come out in 2005...
I say lease a G35. When the lease expires the new models will just be rolling out, cooincidentally just when your car starts to lose its appeal. :thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mystikal said:

I say lease a G35. When the lease expires the new models will just be rolling out, cooincidentally just when your car starts to lose its appeal. :thumbup:
Naww.. no leasing for me, i'm one for mods, and if I lease then the most i can do is suspension and wheels.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
dredmo said:
At least Once a week we get this post. Maybe we should bump it once a day to make sure it stays on top
Stop making sense Dredmo...You're scaring me.

At least throw in a homophobic rant or something.

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts