BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
The best I've seen (although I haven't really looked too hard) would be over around Morningside, through the Rouge river. There are some whack roads around the Zoo, etc. No street lights, curvy, little traffic. Very cool, but short.

I don't think you will find too much in the Toronto area because it is not all that hilly and it's basically suburbia (lots of grid-patterned roads interspersed with residential sprawl). I'd say look around areas of protected land or near the lake for interesting roads (but out in the burbs moreso than downtown). Other than that, I'd think you would have to drive about 30 minutes out of town to find anything decent (and you may be hard pressed to do that even then).

If you're really dying to find some cool roads, it might be worth the trip to a more mountainous area, say like Vermont. I've heard from some past co-workers that they have nearly shit their pants driving through there (at night, foggy, very quick, no guardrails, deep canons, etc.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.