BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I brought my car in this morning for it's monthly service visit, and they gave me a nice loaner - a gray 325i with a whopping 300 miles on it. Brand spanking new. All the toys too.

Haha...as I was parking my car, a service rep came out and said "Hey, this car looks familiar". No Sh*t, really? Yeah, because it was just here 2 weeks ago. He shrugged and walked away.

·
Registered
200 Posts
geomax said:
So I brought my car in this morning for it's monthly service visit, and they gave me a nice loaner - a gray 325i with a whopping 300 miles on it. Brand spanking new. All the toys too.

Haha...as I was parking my car, a service rep came out and said "Hey, this car looks familiar". No Sh*t, really? Yeah, because it was just here 2 weeks ago. He shrugged and walked away.
I wish Herb Chambers would give out loaners. They told me I have to drive at least a 5 Series to get one.

·
Registered
200 Posts
geomax said:

By the way, I read your reply about your dealer replacing the clutch under warranty. How did you do that? And who do you go to?

I have had problems with my clutch since about 24k miles on it ranging from slipping, thunking, shuddering, clinking, etc. My dealer told me that it would cost me $800 to look at it and another $1000 to replace the clutch therefore I should just replace the clutch. I wonder why they won't cover it under warranty. How did you approach them?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts